February 22nd – 25th 2024
- 3 nights in a great local Bed & Breakfast in the breathtaking mountains
- All transportation during the workshops
- Transport to and from Malaga at the beginning and end of the workshop
- Delicious welcome lunch
Travel, Landscape, Seascape
Here in Spain, Andalucia is probably one of the most beautiful and exotic regions. And on top of all this natural beauty one thing makes it extra special for me – year round sunshine.
For me nothing beats wandering through the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, in deep winter, with blue skies overhead and capturing the lush, pretty explosion of flowers that starts with the almond blossom in January.
Spain is the world’s second largest producer of almonds, and here in this region the mountains are full with thousands of trees blooming in varying shades of white and pink from January until early March.
I would love to invite you to my first workshop here focused on capturing the ethereal beauty of the almond blossoms, set in these epic and breathtaking landscapes.
We will be on an exploration, a quest, to capture these trees and blossoms in a variety of ways – across mountains, dotted around towns, in the midst of ruins.
We will wind our way through little white-washed villages, stopping for the odd tapas and drink at a local bar.
We’ll head down long narrow roads, past the farms and fields of trees: avocados, lemons, mangoes – to my favourite spots.
I’ll help you create unique and beautiful shots of your very own.
Beyond the almond blossom we will explore and capture the wild beauty of this region; perhaps the fog rolling in from the sea through the hills, the dense green pine forests and fresh bright winter sun.
This will be an incredible retreat in February, when inspiration, photography (and sunshine!) will reinvigorate our spirits and from where you can bring home some incredible photos.
In the workshop I will be focused, too, on helping you with your technical skills, sharing how you can improve your technique through creative exposures, being confident with shooting on manual, tripod technique etc. Whatever it is you need to take your photos to the next level.
But more than anything I want to help you become more artistic and more creative with your photography. I want your vision of this wonderful place to be realised – so that you can share your photos of how you see and experience the world.
I’ll be teaching you all of my essential techniques for making the most of the changing landscapes.
We will also make a trip to my favorite spot on the coast for a scene change and a couple of my other favourite places in this exciting region.
From beginners to experienced photographers – you can all benefit from this intensive, fun and challenging workshop where we can all share knowledge, feedback and experiences.
Some of the highlights of this course are:
- You’ll learn how to develop a personal creative vision of your photography
- I’ll fill in the gaps of your technical knowledge with plentiful demonstrations as we are out shooting
- We’ll do some processing together so you can make your images the very best
- We’ll use the multitude of subjects around us to discover new aspects to your photography
- You’ll learn professional lessons on creating images in a variety of genres
- You will leave with many new skills – plus a new portfolio of images
Workshop starts 1pm February 22nd and ends 1pm February 25th
4 – 8 Participants
Experience | Difficulty
- Beginner, amateur, enthusiast and semi-pro photographers
- DSLR, mirrorless or compact cameras
- Busy schedule
- Travel by car
- Slight elevation changes and lots of walking
- Travel photography and nature tuition
- Accommodation + daily breakfasts
- Photo walks & discussions
- Welcome and farewell lunch
- Local transportation
Price does not include: Travel to Spain, travel insurance, meals not mentioned and alcoholic drinks.
We will be staying in a selection of unique and local B&B’s and hotels.
Please do get in touch with any questions, big or small. We can help with anything such as what kit to bring, travel arrangements, staying additional nights etc.
Contact Diana on email@example.com /+44 7711 866 795
We will be adhering to all local government regulations and recommendations for Covid-19.
Any questions please contact us, we are always here to help on: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 7989979683.