Rated 5.00 out of 5£247.00
Formerly – The Art of Creative Photography workshop
The Capture & Critiquing workshp is different because it’s personal sessions with me and a small group of passionate photographers.
It’s about lots of shooting, and I mean lots. And getting detailed, regular feedback so that you can keep improving as the course progresses.
It’s about getting immersed in your photography like how I do in my in-person workshops – but without having to travel 🙂
It’s about having me there with you on the journey – and a small group of fellow photographers.
formerly – Artistic Expression: Project Photography Online Workshop
Learn how to develop and complete an original and interesting photography project in my live online course.
- 6 sessions of 2-3 hours over 12 weeks
- Intense editing and processing
- Get invaluable help from fellow photographers
- Receive a 1-2-1 session during the workshop with Anthony Epes to help refine and complete your project
Session dates: February 19th, March 5th & 26th, April 2nd & 16th, May 14th.
How to become an Artistic & Creative Travel Photographer
9am LA, 12 NY, 5pm London, 6pm Madrid
2.5 hour live lesson & Q&A
Don’t take editing lightly. It is a very important part of the process of being a better photographer.
- Learn the importance of looking at your photography objectively
- Learn the workflow of editing down to the best of the best
- Learn the basic of putting together collections and portfolios and how they differ
- Learn to use the stars, labels, flags and colours to sort and filter your photographs
- Creating amazing collections of images
- Most importantly, learn what makes an image worth being given the title of great
Two personal sessions with me
Take huge leaps in your photography with a focused feedback session with me. After analysing your photos, I will give you detailed ideas on how to develop your photography. I also answer any questions you have and help you with anything you are struggling with.