“Easily a 5 star experience. Anthony is a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher. You can tell immediately that he really loves to share his work, his technique, the insights he’s gained over his career and his energy is quite contagious….I wish I had met him earlier.” Phil
Early-bird price ends Sep 15th
The workshop will require you to do an intense amount of shooting between our sessions which you will then bring to the group for honest and in-depth analysis of your images.
This will be super interactive – with part of the workshop aimed at learning to critique other people’s images – which is an amazing skill to develop, and will very much help you with your own photography.
For the challenges I set between sessions it doesn’t matter so much what you are shooting, even if you’re just on your way to work, at the grocery store, looking after kids, and it doesn’t matter when – it’s about developing how you see the world.
This will help you develop your skills (which are just like muscles) so significantly that when you are standing before that amazing subject you can capture the shot quickly, confidently and with great ease.
I want all the images we work with on this workshop to be shot during the duration of the course. This is important. We are going to be working in real time, out-of-your-comfort-zone, shooting.
Critiquing and feedback on your images is essential if you are to improve as a photographer – so I wanted to take that concept and make that the focus of this workshop.
You’ll learn more about your photography style, how to personally develop your images in these four sessions that you’ve ever learned before – promise.
I will also be filling in gaps in your knowledge – based on what I see in your images. This is me reacting to you guys and helping you where I see you need it most.
Here is a list of what we will be covering:
- You will receive a weekly challenge to test your ability to produce great work
- You will have to make time to shoot 100’s of images between the sessions – on your way to work, at the grocery store, looking after grandkids, doesn’t matter when, it’s about developing how you see the world.
- We will spend our valuable time together breaking down and analysing your images
- Image analysis: You will be tasked with analysing images deeply, working with other people in the group and their photos. You will learn to deconstruct a photo in-depth which in turn will make you a better artist.
- I will teach you how to enhance your ability to choose which of your images is great
- Editing your work down to the best is an often overlooked skill set. We will fix that together!
- You will be asked to produce a portfolio of work shot during the workshop
- It will be time to step-up and show your work to the group for review. Don’t sweat it. It’s only five images 🙂
- I will also be filling in gaps in your knowledge – based on what I see in your images. This is me reacting to you guys and helping you where I see you need it most.
- We will have a private online Facebook group where we will upload and discuss your images throughout the workshop
- The more you put into it the more you will get out of it!
- I will task you to have your camera with you at all times during the course
I will work with you throughout the course to help you develop your own unique style and voice.
I will challenge you to push yourself out of your comfort zone, to go way beyond where you are now, so that when we finish you have a whole new body of work and an exciting new direction for your photography.
This will be unlike other online courses in that I won’t be just talking at you from a screen with no way to stop; you can ask questions in real time and get proper demonstrative answers.
There will be four live classes which will be completely interactive.
On my online courses I offer an amazing level of personalisation:
- I will answer every question you have.
- I will guide each person through this process and make sure everyone understands everything.
- I will guide each person on their own journey to create amazing images.
- You will share your work and passion with like-minded individuals.
“This class far exceeded my expectations in many ways, one being that he was truly available to each student — answering every single question — far more than I’ve experienced with other teachers.” Susan
The Art of Image Live!
I am also limiting the classes to 10 people each so that I can give you lots of amazing feedback.
All sessions will be recorded and sent to the group. They will be great to reference later, or catch up on anything you missed. Plus, even if you can’t make a session you can still submit questions so I can answer them in session.
Sep & Oct class: Asia / Australasia / Europe / Africa timezone friendly
Dates: Sept 19th / Oct 3rd / Oct 17th / Oct 31st
4 sessions – Each session lasts 3 hours approximately.
Use the Time Zone Converter for your local time
Any questions – requests or need more info? No problem, email Diana on email@example.com
We love to help!