How are you all?
Today I have a question for you – How would you like all of my best teachings compiled into one handy guide book?
If the answer is yes, then I have something very exciting to tell you.
Di and I have the great pleasure of announcing our new book that brings together our very best teachings with new and updated content – in a beautifully designed collection.
For the past decade, my writer wife Diana and I have been sharing our love of photography and being creative with in-depth articles and teachings on our website. We get incredible feedback on these articles, with many people over the years suggesting that we turn them into a book.
Well, this is the year that we take action on an idea that has been brewing for so long.
Diana and I have created a phenomenal book about the art of photography that compiles our very best articles and shares new and insightful lessons, ideas and inspirations as well as lots of amazing photos and challenges.
If you have loved our teachings about photography – we think you will absolutely love this book. You can also give a copy to a friend and let them share in the creativity and satisfaction of photography!
It is everything I value about the gift of photography – and what I practise everyday as an artist.
The aim of this book is to give you a complete foundation into the mindset, knowledge and techniques of being a creative photographer.
And it’s also for those days when you are not inspired, stuck in a rut, and so by picking it up and discovering new ideas and lessons, you can immediately become motivated.
The Art of Creative Photography is for the beginner and veteran alike – connecting you to the pulsating aliveness that being creative and taking photos brings. We have so many concepts and so much knowledge to share that will help you take your photography to new, creative heights.
My aim is to help you reveal the artist within. To bring forth your uniqueness, to find and explore your style, to share your gifts with the world.
This book includes my photography to illustrate, enliven and enchant – but the book is rich with text so you can gain lots of practical ideas to use straight away.
We’ve made a convenient paperback size (mid way between and A4 and A5) so you can carry it wherever you go. It will be very easy to use with simple but powerful lessons and space to scribble notes and ideas that come to you as you go through the collection.
The Art of Creative Photography is available to pre-order through our website for the next 10 days – and we have a great discount + bundle deals to reward you for your pre-order purchase!
We LOVE crowdfunding and have launched two books and another photo project with this awesome creative platform, including our books Paris and London at Dawn. Crowdfunding is a really cool way for creative people like us to directly connect with their community and launch new projects.
Crowdfunding is also for people like you who love supporting and empowering artists like us who want to share their work.
Before we launch our campaign, we are offering the amazing, wonderful community of ours the chance to pre-order our book at a super special, this-week-only price!
We also, because it’s the nature of crowdfunding, have a bunch of excellent rewards to offer if you’d like to get some of our awesome products/workshops/classes for a super price and help us get this book up and out there.
The book includes lessons on:
- Becoming an Artist – we are all artists, even if you don’t think you are
- My Essential Photo Lessons – if you remember nothing else, remember these
- Creative Composition Techniques – foundational lessons for unique images
- Inspiration – photography is more mind and heart, and less camera. These lessons will bring you into the centre of your personal vision
- Imagination – your gift to the world is how to bring yourself into your photos
- Lessons on Light – mastering the most compelling of subjects
- The Art & Emotion of Colour – lessons on the power and beauty of colour
- Challenges & Projects – thought provoking ideas for where to go next in your photography
- Street, Travel, Abstract, Landscape Photography – skills to develop across any genre you want to explore
- Pro tips on traveling and shooting
Each chapter will give you practical applications and suggestions to make your photography more creative every day.
We are inviting you to support us in a pre-Kickstarter Campaign. The campaign will be launching in 10 days time. But we are giving you first dibs on the exclusive rewards, prizes and pre-order prices for this book – and a discount on the Kickstarter and retail price of the book.
Here is why you should get in early with the pre-ordering:
- You will be guaranteed to get a numbered and signed book by me!
- 20% discount on the book’s retail price
- Exclusive reward – you will also get a digital copy of the book if you pre-order before June 25th. No-one else will get this offer.
- First dibs at the rewards we are offering if you want to leap into some more learning with me, at a very special price.
- We give you an extra high-five as an early supporter and champion of our work 🙂
The Art of Creative Photography will be released on October 2nd.
Prices include international shipping
- 1 book – £25 / retail price £30 + free digital book copy & shipping
- 2 book package – £46 / retail price £60 + free digital book copy & shipping
- 4 book package – £85 / retail price £120 + free digital book copy & shipping
Books will be shipped in early October 2021 (so available for Christmas and holiday gifts!)
Digital ebook: £10 – usual price £15
Release date: October 2nd
If you would like to get something extra awesome you can order one of these rewards and get a book included with your order!
These rewards are drawn from the many products and workshops we offer. As an incentive for supporting our book launch you get an awesome deal on the following things:
Use on any future workshop, no time limit. Worth 50% more than you pay 🙂
- Our £500 travel workshop voucher has a= £750 value + book!
- Our £1,000 travel workshop voucher has a = £1500 value + book!
Photo workshops special rewards
- 2 spaces Lisbon in June 2022 – £1,697 each + book!
- 2 spaces for Venice Workshop February 2022 – £1,977 each + book!
1-2-1 private online workshops with me
- 6 month 1-2-1 online private workshop package with Anthony for £750 – instead of £1,200 + book! Contact Diana directly to make a booking for this option on email@example.com – only 2 of these available.
My best recorded, downloadable course + our new book!
- My Art of the Image 12 week recorded, downloadable course + book – £67 – usual price £127
As always email us with any questions on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anthony and Diana