If you can’t make my workshops, or you simply want a big influx of inspiration and knowledge – my live online classes are the best opportunity to harness my and Di’s expertise and energy.
I am excited to announce that when you book you get the awesome bonus of a 30 minute 1-2-1 with me.
The cost of these two products would usually be £379 – but I am offering it for only $99 / £79 / 89 euros.
But there are only 10 spaces on each Masterclass.
I am really looking to running these Masterclasses, I love working with small groups live online as it gives a very intimate and interactive experience.
I have run many live workshops online, and I always get great reviews, see below.
My live Creative Photography Masterclass runs on two dates – and are limited to 10 people per session. Choose either date:
This Masterclass if for you if you’d like to:
- Learn how to connect (or reconnect!) with your inner artist
- Become more confident creating unique and compelling compositions.
- Increase your powers of observation
- Get feedback on your photography from myself and the group
- Learn little-used but wonderful advanced composition techniques
- Master position and other professional techniques
- Feel a fresh, and renewed, confidence that you can go out and create that great image that you often see but struggle to capture
- Gain bundles of inspiration about your passion for photography – there is nothing like immersing yourself in learning with other photographers to fire up your imagination and creative spirit
The session will be recorded and you will be sent to the recording to download and keep forever.
There is no ‘level’ for this workshop – you can be starting out or very experienced – the techniques I am teaching are all about tapping into those core lessons of how to be a more creative, artistic photographer.
I want to teach you those qualities that will have you seeing and the world like an artist.
If you’ve done classes with me before you will still benefit. I have a lot of lessons to share with.
Read more about the sessions here:
Once you have booked Diana will send you a calendar and you can book in your 1-2-1 session with me – at a time that suits you.
Feel free to email us if you have any questions at all – on email@example.com
Have a really great day – and happy photographing,
Anthony and Diana