- Information Collection: Anthony Epes Fine Art Photography may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Information Use: Anthony Epes Fine Art Photography may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To process payments: We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send users information and updates related to their orders. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- Protection of Information: Anthony Epes Fine Art Photography adopts appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
- Sharing of Information: Anthony Epes Fine Art Photography does not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.